Mini kawaii jam jar snowglobes


I first got the idea to make these adorable snow globes on a ferry on the way to Spain for a holiday, when I came across a small pot of jam. I knew immediately it was destined for great things, three jam pots later and I had already came up with a design for these cute little pots!











You will need:               
 Glitter
 Marker pens
 Mini jam jar(s)
 (optional) a plain white sticker
 Water




First add a small bit of glitter to the inside of the jar, pour some water in, then screw the lid and shake!! You could stop there but I’m afraid I couldn’t help adding a face to the front with markers Some faces are:





If you want it to stay as a jam jar cut a white sticker into a circle to fit the lid, stick it on and add a jam jar design. E.G:   


Now you have finished your adorable little snow globes. Well done!                           

Comments

Popular Posts