Christmas snow globe

First of all I am sorry that this is not exactly kawaii, but the mini tree and house/church is kind of cute because it is so small. I hope it gets you in the festive mood, it has certainly worked for me!


You will need:
❤Jam jar ( or any other kind of jar, glass jars work best ).     
❤Waterproof Christmas decorations that fit inside the jar
❤Glitter or fake snow ( I chose both)
❤Hot glue gun
❤Water
❤(If you want the glitter/ fake snow to fall slowly use liquid glycerine)

First hot glue the decorations to the bottom of the lid as shown on the right  →




Next, fill the jar with water, screw the lid on to check you have a good amount of water. When you have done that add your glitter or fake snow, if you want you can add liquid glycerine to make it fall slowly. Over a plate or floor you don't mind getting wet, shake the jar, add more glycerine or glitter/fake snow if it is needed. To seal the jar to the lid and prevent water coming out, squirt hot glue around the area between the lid and the jar, I made it drip so it looked like icicles.





Have a loveley Christmas, if you wish I can add some more Christmas crafts or drawings!





Comments

Popular Posts