All about me!


My name is molly and I love cute things!! I think my love of cuteness came to me when I was looking on the internet for cute pics and I came across the word kawaii - it means cute in Japanese! Another Japanese word I have learnt is neko, which means cat! I love Japanese culture because of all the kawaii things and of course, sushi! Another thing I ❤️is all the movies by studio Ghibli! I think that if I had to decide Spirited away would be my favourite movie, but Totoro would be my fave character!!


I don't really know how I came to love crafts, it is something I have loved right from the beginning, I guess. I love all of my crafts and I promise you they are all original and my own. I do a lot of drawing and I have made up loads of cute (and not so cute) characters!!

It is so satisfying to make things that turn out really well! That is why I have made this blog, so that I can share the satisfaction and wonderfulness of making stuff!!!
Xxx
Molly

Comments

  1. Love your site, I'm a big fan of Kawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good that you have an interest in cute Japanese things Molly, you are quite artistic like your Dad. XXX Gramps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts